OG KUSH CBD FEMINISED SEEDS are cannabinoids. These are stress relief SATIVA-INDICA HYBRID (60-40) that is OG KUSH X Medical CBD. Its origin is unclear but is said to “ocean grown” in reference to its origin at California coast. OG KUSH CBD FEMINISED SEEDS guarantees the development of female plants. This plant suits both new users as well as it is also effective for medical purposes. This plant takes 7-8 week to flower indoor and can be harvested in October. Yield per plant can be 500gm to 1kg. These seeds have balanced THC and CBD ratio which makes them medically effective with side effects. Cannabinoid counter acts the side effects of the tetra hydro cannabinoids. Plant grows in the form of bush which is 2-3 feet tall and is cultivated in open ground with good exposure to sun essential for it to properly flourish. When curated and dried it gives lemony, woody and earthy perfume mixed with touch of diesel. This stain of cannabis is highly suitable for making cannabis creams and oils.
- It reduce psychoactive effects and also reduces side effects produced by THC
- Therapeutic properties- relieve pain, anxiety and stress.
- Reduction of nausea and vomiting.
- Suppression of convulsive activities.
- It has much less side effects as compared to stains having higher TCH value.
- It is cost effective.
- It has milder effect
- Seeds are feminised so cannot be used for producing seeds
- It causes dry eyes, cotton mouth etc.
- It can produce sedative effects.
- Pain reliever- it gives relief from chronic pains
- Stress and anxiety – it helps in case of stress and anxiety by relaxing the brain as it affects natural receptors for pain, stress and anxiety.
- Nausea and vomiting- it helps to reduce nausea and vomiting.
- Depression- it helps to reduce depression by relaxing the mind and producing sense of euphoria.
- It also improved the appetite.