Blueberry kush is an Indica hybrid that yields dark green, solid and frosted with trichomes buds. Blueberry is one of its kind remarkable seed in the cannabis world. Blueberry can be grown both indoors and outdoors and it takes around 50 to 63 days to flower. The seeds have both females as well as male plants. It is very easy to grow that has a short flowering cycle besides giving a lush yield. Blueberry is one of a kind in its aroma and flavor. It has a smooth blueberry taste. It is a cross between the two breeds that are: Blueberry Indica and OG Kush Indica. Though it is easy to grow, still it is not advisable for amateur growers because it requires significant time when it is developing. When grown fully, the plant has quite large buds. The average THC Content ranges from 12.5% to 24%. Blueberry has been known to human generations since around the 1970s.
- relaxed: after a long hectic day of work, when people consume blueberry seeds, they feel relaxed. It is reported to yield 100% relaxation by its consumers.
- happy: the feeling of happiness is another positive effect that arises on smoking blueberry seeds.
- euphoric: the person feels tranquil and in solace as the mind is relaxed and is freed from all the worries and thoughts.
- sleepy: a good sleep has become a distant dream of many in the contemporary world where blueberry comes as bliss to those who desire a long and uninterrupted sleep.
- uplifted: the mood of the person is uplifted followed sometimes by uncontrollable giggles as the mind is totally free.
Medical Usefulness for Physical diseases
- Lack of appetite
- Muscle spasms
Medical Usefulness for Psychological diseases
Some of the psychological ailments that Blueberry is often used to treat include:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder