- by cannaseedsbank
When it comes to hemp, maybe one or the other does not think about food immediately. Hemp seeds are suitable as an absolute superfood because of their properties. But before it goes to details, you should perhaps first know what superfood ever meant:
Superfood is characterized by an unusually high nutrient density. Consequently, even small amounts are enough to provide us with a variety of nutrients essential fatty acids, protein, vitamins, and minerals. In addition to chia seeds, hemp seeds are also superfoods. For the following reasons:
The Benefits of Hemp Seeds
Hemp seeds contain rich amounts of antioxidants as well as vitamin E and B vitamins, especially vitamin B2. This vitamin plays an important role in muscle building and is therefore indispensable for athletes. As vitamin B2 is increasingly found in dairy and meat products, hemp seeds are therefore also ideal for vegetarians or vegans.
Hemp seeds consist of 20 to 24 percent of pure high-quality protein in the form of all the essential amino acids that humans need to build from the body’s own protein. For the Marijuana Seeds for sale, this is a very important deal. Quality matters a lot.
Hemp is rich in the so-called branched-chain amino acids, which are necessary for the growth of the muscles and their repair.
Hemp contains one of the few oil plant gamma-linolenic acids (GLA). GLA activates the metabolism. The fatty acid ensures that stored fat is used more effectively for energy production and therefore degraded faster.
- Hemp seeds help detoxify the body.
- Like chia seeds, hemp seeds contain soluble fiber that slows down the breakdown of carbohydrates into sugar, providing long-lasting energy and preventing food cravings.
- The fiber contained support also digestion.
- Hemp seeds increase the saturation effect of the food and thus help indirectly when losing weight.
- Hemp seeds are gluten-free, so they can be enjoyed even with gluten intolerance.
Incidentally, hemp seeds have a nutty taste and are very full-bodied. Thus, they give e.g. salad the necessary bite or as a breakfast variant you can ideally combine it with fruit and oatmeal.